Budapest is the capital and the largest city of Hungary and the seventh largest in the European Union. It is the country's principal political, cultural, commercial, industrial, and transportation center.
Cited as one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, its extensive World Heritage Site includes the banks of the Danube, the Buda Castle Quarter, Andrássy Avenue, Heroes' Square and the Millennium Underground Railway, the second oldest in the world.
Other highlights include a total of 80 geothermal springs, the world's largest thermal water cave system, second largest synagogue, and third largest Parliament building. The city attracts about 2.7 million tourists a year, making it the 37th most popular city in the world according to Euro monitor.
Day 1: Arrive in Budapest
You will be meet and greeted by Egyliere representative to transfer you to the hotel to checkin.
After breakfast we will go to check
• Vorosmarty Square
• Free Budapest Walking Tour @ 10:30 (meet at Vorosmarty Square Lion Ftn.)
Day 3: Budapest
• Parliament Tour @ 10:00-10:45
• Great synagogue and Garden of Remembrance tour
• Jewish Museum
• Vaci Utca (Shopping District)
Day 4: Budapest
• Liberty Square & Soviet War Memorial
• Heroes Square & Millennium Monument
• City Park (Anonymous Statue, Vajdahunyad Castle, Szechenyi Baths, and Memorial to the Uprising of 1956)
Day 5: Budapest
• Hungarian State Opera House
• St. Stephen's Basilica (St. Istvan Bazilika)
• House of Terror
After breakfast, you will check out and taken by Egyliere Travel representative to transfer you to the airport to catch your flght back.
-Accommodation for 5 nights based on bed and breakfast.
- Transfers for personal stuff
- Meals & beverges
- Personal expenses
Our team is at your service to help you with your booking issues or answer any related questionsEgypt