Crafting your travel story
Aswan, a city on the Nile River, has been southern Egypt’s strategic and commercial gateway since antiquity. It contains significant archaeological sites like the Philae temple complex, on Agilkia Island near the landmark Aswan Dam. Philae’s ruins include the columned Temple of Isis, dating to the 4th century B.C. Downriver, Elephantine Island holds the Temple of Khnum, from the Third Dynasty.
DAY BY DAY ITINERARY:
Day 1, 21st of Dec – Arrival to Aswan:
- The flight will take off from Cairo International Airport and reach Aswan International airport .
- You will be met, greeted and assisted at Aswan International Airport by Egyliere Travel tour coordinator followed by a vehicle to the hotel where you will assisted in the check in and being reviewed with your booked holiday itinerary in Egypt. Have the rest of the day at leisure.
Day 2, 22nd of Dec – high Dam & Philae Temple:
You will be picked up from your hotel by Egyliere Travel guide after having your breakfast, to enjoy a great excursion to high Dam & Philae Temple, and have the rest of day shopping at the oriental bazars.
Day 3, 23rd of Dec – Botanical Garden, Nubian Village, & sand Boarding:
- Egyliere Travel guide will guide you to the ride the Botanical Garden through taking a Felucca in Nile, then with a Motor Boat to the Nubian land, where the Nubian people live, and having lunch in one of the local Nubian Restaurants.
- We will have the rest day in Sand boarding (Max 3 hours with 5 sand Board Pieces) Have the rest of the day of Leisure.
Day 4, 24th of Dec – Abu Simbel:
- Egyliere Travel guide will pick you up from your hotel after having breakfast at the hotel early in the morning, to enjoy a visit Abu Simbel in South Aswan.
Day5, 25th of Dec – Leisure:
- After having the breakfast, you will be having the day at Leisure.
Day6, 26th of Dec – Departure in Cairo:
- After having breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport by Egyliere Travel represenantive to catch your
flight from Aswan and arrivie to Cairo international airport.
The tours, transportations, and Sand boarding will cost per person.
Our team is at your service to help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions